Tomorrow is a day to give thanks and to share with friends and family. It would be nice and it is rare that family and friends are one in the same. Just to keep the peace for the day I've got some top ten suggestions of things that probably shouldn't be brought to bear (pun intended)or attempted....
10. Politics-NOOOOOOO...You might as well pull the pin on a grenade.....
9. Peoples appearance to include: clothing, hair (cut or color), piercings, tattoos.
8. Discussing genders, pronouns or woke bullshit...
7. Don't make fun of vegetarians. Remember they are a disadvantaged group.
6. No stupid Tik Toc attempts at Thanksgiving pranks
5. Do not attempt to assist in the kitchen unless it is your kitchen. The turkey won't be the only thing getting carved.
4. Whether or not the turkey was "organic" or "free range".
3. Have all phones checked at the door, like in the old west when you had to check your gun. This way there will be no photo evidence of gluttony, intoxication or explaining to your friends how that picture ended up on Facebook.
2. Don't count the buns or assign a limit on them, Good lord it's thanksgiving.
1. Never ever dis the gravy or taters and lord help us, complain because you don't like the kind of stuffing I made. It is the best, I say so, and I'm the one packing heat.