What I don't need:
- Nancy Pelosi for anything. We need to investigate her and every other politician who made millions during their time in office. If you have restaurants, a winery and a myriad of houses with 15 dollar a gallon ice cream in the huge refrigerators, you are dirty. Right Joe? I mean Big Guy or The Chairman.......
- Gwyneth Paltrow telling me that "white male patriarchy" is over. Anyone who names their child "Apple" needs to go out back and finish their reefer and just shut up.
- Jimmy Kimmel telling me to give up my guns and what a caring individual he is...This is from the guy who ran the "Man Show"....
- Chelsea Handler trying to tell 50 Cent about what color he is. He has a mind of his own and the fact that she thinks she has to remind him of his skin tone tells me she has hit her head one too many times while intoxicated and in unflattering acts..
- Bill Maher telling me anything about anything.....I do give him kudos for having the brass to invite conservatives to his show and being fairly civil.
- ANYONE who uses the word "WOKE".... I've been awake for over 60 years and the "woke" crowd is asleep at the wheel when it comes to common sense and reality.
- Any Demoncrat running a city or state. Look at Michigan, Washington state, Oregon, California, New Jersey and New York... Perfect examples of how to ruin an economy and kill old folks.
- Pollsters who claim "Biden" is going to win....Come on man...How wrong were you all in 2016?
What I'm thankful for:
- The Lord our God and his Son Jesus.
- The beauty of Nature.
- Donald Trump in the White House.
- 4 more years of Donald Trump in the White House.
- The Constitution.
- The second amendment that allows me to enjoy shooting sports, hunting and self protection. If you threaten me with burning my house down I'll be glad to demonstrate how it works.
- The Supreme Court as it is. Contextualists not activists.
- My brothers and sisters in Blue.
Regular Programming will now resume::::