Zero minus 10 days to trout season…. I am so ready for:
- Not paying National Grid another enormous bill (when we spent 40K to upgrade everything on the house to save energy costs)
- Not walking 2/10ths of a mile uphill in the freezing freaking cold with 35 mph wind in my face to work.
- Engaging in the urban version of NASCAR to work every morning with 6-12 inches of snow to make it more interesting.
- To be able to trek 2-3 miles without the need for a body condom due to weather fluxuations.
- To get the boat out of storage and get back to bass fishing again…